Eloise Falkiner - Naiads - Rockpool Charm Necklace
Inspired by rockpools: the textured metal represents rocks, coral, and bubbles. The gemstones - pools of water. Delicately small and pretty, these charms are a dainty everyday piece.
- Available in recycled sterling silver or 9ct yellow gold
- Gemstone: 3mm round sapphire or 3mm round pearl
- Charm (at thickest point) measures: 5.7mm x 8.7mm x 5.8mm
- Chain Length: 42cm *please leave a note in your shopping cart if you'd like a customised lengh 35-45cm.
- Please note: there will be variation of colour in gemstones
- Ready to ship in 3 weeks
Handmade in Melbourne by Eloise Falkiner
Pearls are porous and therefore caring for your pearls is very important. Without the right care, the natural beauty and value of your pearls may be diminished. Please do not drop your pearl jewellery on hard surfaces, submerge in water, wear with open woven clothing, spray with perfume or expose to cream/makeup of any kind. Pearls should be cleaned with a damp cloth but never submerged in water or sprayed with cleaning products. A good rule of thumb is to put your pearl jewellery on last.
Please use only warm soapy water to clean your jewellery. A metal specific polishing cloth, or specialised jewellery cleaner can also be used to rejuvenate your piece. Some of our jewellery pieces are unpolished and can change colour over time (especially if left unworn). This is not a manufacturing fault, just the manner of the material.