Serpent Rouge - Spinel Spike Ring
A once off spike ring by Serpent Rouge.
- Recycled 18ct yellow gold
- Size: P 1/2
- Gemstone: 6.2mm x 5.1mm Pear cut Grey/Blue Sri Lanken Spinel (small batch mined and cut in Australia).
- Gemstone: 3 x 25mm White Sapphires
- Top Design Measures: 14.6mm x 15mm
- Width of band measures: 2.9mm
- Depth of band measures: 1.5mm
- Delivered within 14-days
Hand made in Melbourne by Serpent Rouge
Please use only warm soapy water to clean your jewellery. A metal specific polishing cloth, or specialised jewellery cleaner can also be used to rejuvenate your piece. Some of our jewellery pieces are unpolished and can change colour over time (especially if left unworn). This is not a manufacturing fault, just the manner of the material.
Comune gallery likes to ensure all customers receive high-quality products. Please contact us via email with any questions, issues or demands. If you think your item may be faulty, please provide as many details as possible, including your order number and a picture detailing the fault. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns page.